Search this blog


Home 10 Free Ways to Earn PTC Offers
2008-11-22

Stafford Exchange updates  

Today I was able to earn $3.27 in my account as an upgraded member so I requested payment and was surprised to see I got paid in less than 2 hours but this is my 5th payment but the 4th payment$3.18 is still pending so I sent a ticket coz they might have overlooked my 4th request. After an hour I got reply

we are woorking on it, it must of been when you was a free member, we have it in the books you will get it, free members payment come last


Naturally they prioritize paid members and just to inform free members -just wait and it will come.

***Best tip I can share--surf in autosurf until you reach 160,000 then convert it to manual surf-160,000 will be reduced to 125,000 or so -convert it to cash for $12 -I havent tried this yet-I just realized it today -Ill update you guys when I reached that mark-next month Ill go for professional-I just paid for executive member to test and my friend was right its more rewarding if I have a professional account ;-).

Dont forget to bookmark my blog

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Stafford Exchange updates