Search this blog


Home 10 Free Ways to Earn PTC Offers
2008-11-18

How to Win with HYIPs? HYIP Review  

Are you greedy? Do you have a tendency to risk huge amounts?
If you answer YES -I suggest you skip this page ;-) Trust me its for your own good.

What is HYIP?

High Yield Interest Program.

No matter what the site claims that they are not HYIP -somehow they fall in the same category. If your money earns a certain percentage per day or fast returns w/ half or even double-then that could be considered HYIP.

Do I recommend using HYIPs?

At your risk. No one will be responsible for your money but yourself.

I tried this out of curiousity and got my money back and some more. I plan to invest again in the future. I only use FREE MONEY (money you earn online) and since you can invest $1 so I tried.

GOLDEN RULE: "Invest only what you can afford to lose". That way you wont be in any trouble. AND the secret is invest a small amount-then once you get your inital capital use the earnings to reinvest that way you dont loose anything.

Withdraw some/portion from time to time. This is why you cant be greedy because if you are greedy you will leave/invest your money again and again because youre thinking of interest. Then when the site runs away youre a loser.

So the secret is start small then get your inital capital.

I used Megalido-an autosurf with an option to upgrade min is $6 and you earn 12% for 12 days or in simple terms your money will earn 44% more after 12 days but you must surf 12 sites daily.
you also get 6% commission from your referrals

The benefit is you dont rely on other referrals to earn but of course remember its risky--that will always be given in any investment you make.

I stopped using --I just tried.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories