Search this blog


Home 10 Free Ways to Earn PTC Offers
2008-11-09

Keeping track of your achievements  

I created this blog to serve as my diary in earning online.

Like everyone else I like to benefit from the internet -and the idea is to earn from scratch.

This blog is long overdue because I didnt know what's the difference between a blog and a website, but now I know better. I started around June but wasnt fully active until July. But I must admit it aint easy -but if you are determined-you can win over challenges that may come your way.

I dont have much time to focus but eventually I was able to concentrate and was so happy the first time I received a payment.

I learned that if you really want to succeed-then you must be patient and do your part. Earning online do require some work. And aside from money you also gain experience which will serve as ultimate gains.

Im not a guru or something but there are basics you need to know
*Be patient
*Be consistent
*Be determined to earn
*Read / research topics

And last but not the least - Dont be afraid to try and explore new things esp if its free.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories