Search this blog


Home 10 Free Ways to Earn PTC Offers
2008-12-21

Improved Features of Ara-bux  

Ara-bux was launched in August. So many joined the site coz they offer $1 sign up bonus. But because the minimum payout is $10 the impact was not as much. Also they dont offer instant payout but still I continued to click but not everyday but eventually I saw my balance grow and when I visited the forum the admin fixes issues from complaints and if Im not mistaken they are the only site w/ a dedicated support team and I was also amazed how fast they replied to my ticket/concern.

After that I click everyday and finally reached minimum payment and was paid as a standard member. Last month I rented some referrals and was glad most rented refs are active so I was able to double my initial investment.

Rented refs cost $0.65 each for standard members and $0.50 for premium members.
They lowered click rates but if you plan to invest you still have a good margin. If you want to invest just try to rent 5 referrals and decide for yourself.

What made me invest in Ara-bux is admin/owner is not hiding his real name-- Azeem Ibrahim and he has a verified Alertpay account. Which means he submitted documents approved by Alertpay. And also Ara-UK is a registered trading company since 2004.

But remember, theres no way to guarantee referrals will be 100% active so just try smaal packages then you can decide for yourself if its worth your investment.

As of this writing Im waiting for my second payment.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories